NEW TTG, Incorporated releases Territory Mapper V7.
TTG announces the availability of current year demographic data for use with Territory Mapper V7. For more information on variables and pricing click here.
Save $300 with our V7 Upgrade Offer.
Territory Mapper is the easiest to use territory design and management tool ever created. It is the preferred choice of businesses that need to create and realign territories. The features listed below highlights some of the capabilities of Territory Mapper. If you have additional questions, please contact us.
- Map, import, add, realign and delete territories, districts, regions and areas using the 4-way integrated alignment tool.
- Supports up to 75,000 territories, districts, regions, franchise areas, service areas or any customized group of geographic map units.
- Maps for the entire world included at Country and State levels.
- Contains detailed maps for the US including current 5-Digit ZIP Code maps for all 50 US States and Puerto Rico.
- Includes one full year of quarterly ZIP Code updates at no additional change!
- Professionally designed and optimized Territory Templates included for various configurations from 10 to 50 territories in the US.
- Load and plot data locations (customers, prospects, facilities, sales reps, etc.) using the Account feature.
- Map and realign individual locations as well as geographic units (ZIP Codes, Counties, States, etc.).
- Link your data using either latitude/longitude or have Territory Mapper geocode it to the ZIP Code (or any other map unit) center.
- Set Account display rules to control what is displayed (or aligned) on your map.
- Use Account display rules to set account symbol shape, color and size on map display.
- Load data from any ODBC compliant data source including Access, Excel, dBase, CSV, TXT and more.
- Easy-to-use Wizards help you get started quickly.
- Includes fully detailed online Help system and a set of tutorials along with sample data to help you get started.
- SmartZIP feature automatically updates old, discontinued ZIP Code information.
- Integrated Browser gives you instant access to your linked data.
- Easy to use folder interface in Hierarchy tab allows user to easily turn territories on and off.
- Pan and zoom quickly and easily from the Hierarchy tab or the Browser using the Quick Zoom feature.
- Find tab allows fast location of any map object and Quick Zoom to it.
- Turn on numeric or alpha labels for map layers.
- Quick Labels feature allows you to set up custom pop-up labels for any linked data source. Select any data element (numeric or text) from your linked data and have it pop up instantly when you hover over a point.
- Turn map layers on and off with a single click in the Layers tab.
- View map legends with a single click.
- Add Push Pins and label them for ad hoc mapping of facilities or locations.
- SmartZIP feature automatically re-maps data for old, discontinued ZIP Codes.
- Smart Label placement algorithm optimizes label position and placement.
- Dynamic Labeling feature for viewing labels and aligning in congested areas with large concentrations of accounts.
- Pack 'N Go feature for easy transport and sharing of documents and related data.
- Advanced Database Maintenance utility.
- Add custom text, symbols or paste graphics onto your maps for a customized look.
- Create new documents that link to 10 different data sources at one time.
- Quick Labels feature allows user to display up to 4 linked data values, names , codes or other information as a popup when hovering over any account.
- Map unit level geocoding allows you to geocode account records to a ZIP Code centroid
- Move and reposition any map layer label.
- Professionally designed color palettes.
- Data Browser allows user to browse and view loaded data sets.
- Supports account based and geographic alignments.
- Change your alignment layer on the fly. Start by aligning entire States to territories then switch to Counties, then change to ZIP Codes.
- Convert alignments from one level to another (e.g. County to ZIP Code) with a single click.
- Interactively change definitions of territories using the map as your interface.
- Use 4 alignment techniques for easy editing of your territories - Lasso, Drag & Drop, Point & Click and Radial.
- Make geographic changes in assignments individually on maps or lasso areas by drawing circles or shapes.
- Merge territories together or split them apart.
- Supports up to four levels of sales hierarchy (territory, district, region and area).
- View data totals in a selected area before making an alignment change.
- Rename hierarchy items on the fly.
- Query map units for information and data values and review results instantly.
- All alignment changes are stored with date stamp. Set alignment date forward or back to any point in time to review alignment on a specific date.
- New GeoBuild feature creates custom map layers from your sales hierarchy. Create custom map layers of your territories, districts, regions, areas or any other grouping that you want.
- Print individual maps for each territory, district or region or area.
- BatchMap allows automated printing of a series of maps for all items in your sales hierarchy (territory, district, region or area).
- Templates for automatic creation of map titles, colors, and styles using substitution strings.
- Print individual maps to PDF.
- Send individual territory maps directly to a Power Point presentation.
- Generate graphic files for each territory or any portion of the country in GIF, JPG, TIF, BMP and other graphic formats.
- Customize colors for map series for a consistent look and feel.
Reporting and Data Export
- Export data from any linked data source into a single file.
- Automatically matches and merges data from up to 10 different data sources.
- Export data at any geographic summary level regardless of data load level.
- Append sales territory information (sales hierarchy) to your data file.
- Append corrected ZIP Code information to records with discontinued ZIP Codes using SmartZIP feature.
- Includes over one dozen standard report templates with territory, district, region and area level summary information and your choice of linked data variables for use in determining how balanced your territories are.
- Edit standard report templates or create your own using Crystal Reports from Business Objects.
- Export detailed or summary report data to PDF, Excel, Word, RTF, TAB, TXT or XML.
Customer Care (maintenance and support)
- Free technical support for one full year beginning on date of purchase.
- Free Quarterly US ZIP Code updates for one year beginning on date of purchase.
- Technical Support available M/F 9AM to 5:30 PM EST.
- Knowledge base and on-line Forum access 24/7.
- Territory Mapper Forum access 24/7 for learning and sharing ideas.
- Comprehensive on-line Help system and tutorials including sample data.
- Extensive on-line documentation including video instruction for key features.
Territory Mapper is easy to learn and simple to use. Best of all, you can try it free! If you like it, you can order a full retail version.
Download a FREE Evaluation Copy of Territory Mapper.
Rather order over the telephone? Please call our toll free order line at 1-888-REALIGN (1-888-732-5446) to place your order directly with us. (Orders only please.)
Territory Mapper Wins a Four-Star Rating from ZDNet Independent Reviewers!
"... the level of detail included in the mapping data (including interstate highways and even national parks) may reveal strategies you would never have considered in your own data collection."
Some of our Customers...