NEW TTG, Incorporated releases Territory Mapper V7.
TTG announces the availability of current year demographic data for use with Territory Mapper V7. For more information on variables and pricing click here.
Save $300 with our V7 Upgrade Offer.
Web Applications Programmer
TTG, Inc. is seeking a highly motivated and versatile Web Applications Developer to join its development team in Bedford, MA. The successful candidate will be a key contributor to the development of cutting edge web applications that support Fortune 1000 Companies and their field sales forces. The web based GIS technology this position focuses on will leverage TTG’s core technology and products to create new web-based applications, business and revenue opportunities. If you are seeking an exciting new challenge and would enjoy working in a fast paced yet casual small office environment – look no further!
Key Responsibilities include:
Participate in development of various web applications leveraging TTG's core technology in the GIS realm, including application design, programming, deployment, and operational monitoring.
Work within the development team and in close collaboration with other departments to define functional and technical requirements for web-based services, and implement solutions to fulfill those requirements.
Communicate requirements and issues to internal business, operations, and engineering staff
Work closely with technical support, engineering and product management to identify and resolve technical issues
Suggest product enhancements and refinements to product development and engineering teams
Travel to client sites for sales and technical support as necessary.
- College degree preferred but not required
- Two to Four years experience as a web applications/software developer
- Database design, implementation, programming, administration
- Resourceful and able to come up with solutions where they may not be immediately obvious.
- Familiarity with basic web design concepts and standards in HTML / DHTML
- Able to work independently
- Goal oriented, self-directed and self-motivated within a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with mapping/GIS solutions a big plus, but not necessary
- Flexibility to travel up to 1-2 days per month
About TTG, Inc.
TTG, Inc. is a recognized leading provider of business mapping software for sales territory design and optimization applications. Founded by a team experienced in Applied Geography and Business Management in 1988, TTG provides groundbreaking technology that bridges the gap between Geographic Information Systems (GIS) and sales and marketing information management. The company is a privately held venture with offices in Bedford, MA.
TTG offers a very competitive, comprehensive benefit program including medical, dental, vision, 401K and profit sharing as well as a great small office work environment. If you are looking for an opportunity to make a contribution to our team while learning new skills, please forward your resume to us along with a cover letter explaining why you think you are well suited to this position and your salary requirements.
- Only local candidates will be considered for this position.
- Please do not contact us if you are not currently residing in the Boston/Lowell Metropolitan area.
- Employment agency resumes submitted for these ads are accepted with the understanding that no fee will be paid to the agency.
Territory Mapper Wins a Four-Star Rating from ZDNet Independent Reviewers!
"... the level of detail included in the mapping data (including interstate highways and even national parks) may reveal strategies you would never have considered in your own data collection."
Some of our Customers...