NEW TTG, Incorporated releases Territory Mapper V7.
TTG announces the availability of current year demographic data for use with Territory Mapper V7. For more information on variables and pricing click here.
Save $300 with our V7 Upgrade Offer.
- 2008 Canada Forward Sortation Area update released.
- Territory Mapper website redesign completed.
- Territory Mapper Version 4.0 Released!
- Territory Mapper Knowledge Base & Tutorial Online
- 2007B ZIP Codes Released!
- Territory Mapper Support Forum Online
- 2006C ZIP Codes Released!
- 2006B ZIP Codes Released!
- 2006A ZIP Codes Released!
- 2005C ZIP Codes Released!
- 2005B ZIP Codes Released!
- 2005A ZIP Codes Released!
- Territory Mapper Version 3.0 released!
- Canada & Mexico Add-on Released!
- 2004A 5 digit ZIP Codes released.
- Updated Extended Map Set released.
Monday, October 20th, 2003
- 2003B 5 digit ZIP Codes released.
Monday, November 25th, 2002
- Version 2.10 available as a free update to registered Territory Mapper V2 users.
Friday, September 13th, 2002
- 2002B 5-digit ZIP Codes released.
Friday, April 26th, 2002
- 2002A 5-digit ZIP Codes released.
- Version 2.02 available as a free update to registered Territory Mapper V2 users. This update includes support for Puerto Rico.
Friday, February 8th, 2002
- Territory Mapper V2.0 released.
- Customer support web placed on-line.
- Discussion group added to support website.
- FAQ section updated.
Back to What's New ...
Support Tip of the Day:
Wed January 24, 2018
To suppress the Destination dialog when performing ?point & click? alignments, simply hold down the Shift key on your keyboard. This will cause map objects to be automatically assigned to the folder that is highlighted in the Hierarchy tab.